728x90 AdSpace

  • Hot

    Monday, January 18, 2016

    SUGARMUMMY WANNA BE HOOKED UP

    I was here awhile ago to get posted as a sugar mummy but then you were having troubles with the site. I hope it is all as over as you claim it is. Anyway I am here to see if I can get hooked up with a serious relationship.
    My name is OmonigO and I am in my very early 40′s. I am a business woman by profession and I can confess that business is good by experience. I use to be married but not anymore and what happened between I and my ex is no body’s business. He has the kids because he is not in the country but they come to see me during their holidays so I can say I am good with that arrangement.
    I just love to have a nice time. I love to visit parks and just have fun or watch people have fun. I do go to watch movies but I prefer been there with someone. I do not like going to clubs nor parties I am not invited to.
    I have been bored for a while now and I guess it is time for a little excitement in my life. I need someone who is ready to just have fun with me when he is arrounD. I need someone of mature mind and looks. I need someone who knows where mature people hang out and not places for children. I as a sugar mummy will provide but you have to prove you can provide for yourself too so I can support.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of JonzTheMusic.com.ng, JonzTheMusic NG users Beware of Scammers!!

    Item Reviewed: SUGARMUMMY WANNA BE HOOKED UP Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jonz
    Scroll to Top