728x90 AdSpace

  • Hot

    Saturday, February 13, 2016

    Lady Cries Out: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Breast

    Ladies, if you go to hospital to check your private organs, try ask for a female doctor to avoid this...
    I dont know if I should tell my husband about this or just swallow it to avoid problems. I went to a hospital close at Alausa to check for chest lumps. A very young doctor came strolling in to the office. He looked so young...but I decided to keep cool as he was wearing white and was actually assigned to me by the admin at the general waiting area.
    The hospital was actually recommended by my sister in-law who had her mammogram there. It was my first time and I was very uncomfortable when he asked me to remove my top and bra and then he started touching my breasts.
    I decided to close my eyes and wait for him to finish the examination. The touching soon turned to caressing...
    At a point he seen to concentrate on my Tip and to be honest, I have a very sensitive Tip and they always harden and jut out when touched (even breast feeding my babies felt that way).

    This went on and on until I was almost shivering. I was embarrassed beyond words and wanted to ask if lumps form in the Tip area but i felt so violated to speak. I opened my eyes to tell him to stop only to discover that he was looking at me smiling sheepishly... all the while he’s been handling my breasts!

    I felt so awful. I felt used and molested. He didn’t say a word, I removed his hands and dressed up while he continued smiling and then started saying some medical trash that didnt make no sense to me cos I wasnt listening anymore. 
    When I finished dressing up, he even asked me to come back in 7 days time for another round of checks as I left his office.

    This happened on Monday and up till now I have this heavy feeling of being violated by a young boy who calls himself a doctor. I still cannot calm down, as if I was defiled. 
    I have been moody and don't know if I should just tell my husband.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of JonzTheMusic.com.ng, JonzTheMusic NG users Beware of Scammers!!

    Item Reviewed: Lady Cries Out: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Breast Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jonz
    Scroll to Top