728x90 AdSpace

  • Hot

    Saturday, October 15, 2016

    “I’m Not Ready For A Relationship” – Davido



    Sony Music Entertainment artiste, Davido has disclosed that he is not in a mood for a romantic relationship, stating that he is currently just playing around.

    The ‘Dami duro’ crooner revealed this in an interview with The Beat FM on Friday, October 14, 2016.

    “I don’t have a girlfriend.
    “Right now, I’m all over the place, I don’t think am ready for a relationship.
    “I don’t know where I will be in 10 years, but I know I’ll be chilling,”  he siad.

    Davido just released his “Son of Mercy” EP & the video of his ‘How long’ song featuring American singer, Tinashe.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of JonzTheMusic.com.ng, JonzTheMusic NG users Beware of Scammers!!

    Item Reviewed: “I’m Not Ready For A Relationship” – Davido Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jonz
    Scroll to Top