728x90 AdSpace

  • Hot

    Wednesday, May 3, 2017

    "I am not pregnant" Singer Oritsefemi's wife, Nabilla, speaks on why she married him & her relationship with his babymamas



    On April 21st, LIB exclusively broke the news and photos from singer, Oritsefemi's private court wedding to his woman, Funke Nabilla. After the photos surfaced, many people believed that the wedding was done secretly because Nabilla was pregnant for the singer. In this exclusive chat with LIB, Nabilla who is a PR expert, refuted the claim. In her words

    "No I am not pregnant now. Maybe I need to go to my doctor to do a pregnancy test. Maybe people are seeing what I am not seeing".

    Nabila says she did not know Oritsefemi physically until they met last year and started dating

    "Actually we met on my job. He is Oritsefemi but me I didn't know him one on one. I know his music but I have never met him. It was later that we found out that we have been in a lot of events together. I didn't know him physically. I didn't know him. My company hired him for a customer and we were traveling round different cities in Nigeria and that was how we met but nothing happened on the job. I was just seeing him like a client. It was at the last city we went to which was Abuja that he sent me a message. We had an after party and he wanted me to like stay with him there but my colleagues were so not allowing that. They just told him no I can't be with him. The next day I had a flight out of Abuja and he sent me a message asking if he can see me. We found out we lived not so far from each other. He askeD that if he returned to Lagos can he call me and I said yes he can. He called me when he got to Lagos, we became friends. For me, at the beginning I was a bit skeptical because number one, I would never date someone that is out there. I always like something low profile. But meeting him, his personality is like different from what everybody knows. He is very shy, quiet. He is not just the Oritsefemi everybody knows. We became friends and then from friends we became more"
    On when they officially started dating, Nabilla said last year but however refused to state what month.

    "Last year. If I tell you when exactly, some people will kill me".

    According to Nabilla, at the beginning of their affair, they had a lot of issues because she couldn't just accept that she was dating an artist.

    "At the beginning we had a lot of issues because I wasn't accepting I was dating an artist. I was still seeing him like I was dating a regular guy. We had to deal with isues of women and all the other stuffs. The thing that actually made me fall in love with him is because of the way he treats me. He is so caring. He is so intelligent and so smart. That is something people don't know about him".
    Reacting to comments on social media asking why she got married to an "Agbero", Nabilla said
    "You don't judge people. You don't know him so how can you judge him. You don't even know me so how can you even judge me".

    Nabilla disclosed that she was at Quilox club with her husband when he had a fight with some bouncer last year

    "We were toghether. I was there when the fight started. I knew how everything got started and that was the more reason we became closer. Femi never looks for trouble. Yes he is from Ajegunle but he never looks for trouble. Femi cannot even fight a guy. He is just a calm person. That day he was provoked, seriously provoked and he tried to keep himself but at some point, he reacted"
    Asked when and how he proposed, Nabilla said "It was last year. It wasn't any thing formal".

    Nabilla said there were people who opposed to their wedding

    "Of course you know these things. Everybody is going to say Why. Why Oritsefemi? Why not a doctor? My Parents did not object. They believed that for me to have taken this decision, I must have thought it through. They believe I am not a child and I am not stupid"
    Nabilla disclosed that they were still going to have an elaborate white wedding before the end of the year and have already contracted a wedding planning who is putting the wedding arrangements together. She stated that they would not be having a destination wedding.

    On her relationship with Oritsefemi's two beautiful daughters, Nabilla said

    "We have two beautiful girls. They are 15 and 13. We are best friends. We are buddies, very close. We have been spending a lot of time together and I am actually very cool with their mothers. People seat behind their gadgets and judge other peoples lives. You are not in their homes so how would you know. We actually spent Christmas together with the girls and their mums while we were still dating. I have pictures with one of the girls mums dancing. We are so close".
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of JonzTheMusic.com.ng, JonzTheMusic NG users Beware of Scammers!!

    Item Reviewed: "I am not pregnant" Singer Oritsefemi's wife, Nabilla, speaks on why she married him & her relationship with his babymamas Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jonz
    Scroll to Top