728x90 AdSpace

  • Hot

    Wednesday, August 2, 2017

    VIDEO: Maleek Berry – Been Calling

    “Been Calling,” in which a VR experience turns into a full-fledged desert fling. Berry and a love interest dance over sweeping sandscapes from dawn to dusk, as he confesses he’s fallen hard for a woman. “Are you gonna pick up the phone,” he croons, “Why you wanna leave me alone/ You know I been callin’/ You don’t wanna answer me.
    He captioned “Me and my director Meji are always trying to push boundaries creatively and set a new precedent not only in African culture but pop culture in general. That’s what I hope for the video to do.”.




    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of JonzTheMusic.com.ng, JonzTheMusic NG users Beware of Scammers!!

    Item Reviewed: VIDEO: Maleek Berry – Been Calling Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jonz
    Scroll to Top