728x90 AdSpace

  • Hot

    Monday, February 13, 2017

    If Worse Comes To Worst, I will Dust Up My Certificate – Yemi Alade




    Two-time MAMA “Best Female Act”, Yemi Alade shared a couple intriguing perspectives about herself. Mom Africa as she is affectionately tended to pondered her past and how far she has come.

    Yemi Alade talked about the circumstances she harbored considerations of stopping music on the off chance that it doesn’t work out as arranged. She specified that if things left hand she would tidy her testament and look for a cubicle work.

    Yemi made known her arrangements towards getting hitched.

    The music diva shared these and more in a meeting with the Sun daily paper. Here are a few passages.

    Might you be able to share the adventure of your unassuming start?

    You know, music is an exceptionally escalated monetary venture. Omo, the hustle extreme then gracious. Cash no dey to try and utilize record the melody wey you wan utilize blow. At that point I would meet makers and implore them to assist. I would volunteer to purchase fuel for the generator so that at any rate, they can help me do a tune. You realize that kain thing. Be that as it may, I express gratitude toward God for Effizy Music Group for trusting in me and putting what they had in my profession. As far back as I have been moving ever more elevated.

    It is a mainstream pattern that female big names date their male chiefs…

    Male Manager nor be individual? The administrators are there to deal with the profession. Be that as it may, 
    genuinely, on the off chance that I had a female chief would you be asking me all these?

    Yemi Alade is among the main 10 best music stars in Nigeria. At the point when is she getting hitched?
    All things considered, at whatever point God chooses.

    Things being what they are, at the end of the day, you are as yet searching for your Johnny?

    No! Not in the slightest degree. He ought to be the one searching for me, I am burnt out on looking.

    Did you ever consider stopping?

    I have a BSc in Geography so when things got really intense I let myself know ‘whether more regrettable comes to most exceedingly terrible, I will tidy up my declaration and get a cushy occupation.’ I pondered that option a few circumstances. It was God and the energy that propped me up.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of JonzTheMusic.com.ng, JonzTheMusic NG users Beware of Scammers!!

    Item Reviewed: If Worse Comes To Worst, I will Dust Up My Certificate – Yemi Alade Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jonz
    Scroll to Top