728x90 AdSpace

  • Hot

    Wednesday, February 15, 2017

    MUSIC: Dotman – My Woman



    U & I Music is proud to present ‘My Woman’ by the multi-talented Dotman.

    Following the recently released ‘Escobar’ featuring Davido and the globally acclaimed hit, Akube; Dotman continues to feed his fans and all music lovers with non-stop hits.

    In the spirit and season of love, Dotman dedicates his new single ’My Woman’ to all the lovebirds out there and all those still searching for love.

    Listen, download and share


    DOWNLOAD
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of JonzTheMusic.com.ng, JonzTheMusic NG users Beware of Scammers!!

    Item Reviewed: MUSIC: Dotman – My Woman Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jonz
    Scroll to Top