728x90 AdSpace

  • Hot

    Monday, April 10, 2017

    I’m No Longer Signed To Starboy Records – L.A.X



    Wizkid’s protege Damilola Afolabi who is also called L.A.X has affirmed the bits of gossip that he is no longer an artiste under Wizkid’s Starboy Entertainment.

    For at some point now, gossipy tidbits had it that Wizkid and L.A.X were no longer have a welcoming relationship, and the last had denied such implications at any given time.

    There have been rehashed assertions that Wizkid was not doing what’s necessary to advance the artiste as he ought to have.

    In a talk with Sunday Scoop the “Gimme Dat” crooner uncovered he is doing his own particular thing now, and he is no longer under Starboy.

    L.A.X stated, “I am no longer marked to Star Boy Records. At this moment, I’m concentrating all alone outfit and I’m doing my recordings, An and R, music advancement, PR and different things myself. I’ve been dealing with my collection for some time now yet regardless i’m attempting to put some completing touches to it. I will discharge it soon however that would be after I get again from my US visit. Nonetheless, Star Boy has a great deal of contribution to my new collection that would be discharged soon regardless I have a working association with Wizkid.”

    Amid the talk L.A.X was inquired as to why he draws in on remote visit will he is yet to be decreed as being fruitful in Nigeria. He said the accompanying.

    “To be completely forthright, I have a bigger number of fans outside the nation than in Nigeria. These days, one can really go on the web and discover where greater part of downloads, gushing and other Internet exercises originate from. Also, I have found that the majority of my fans are in the US,

    trailed by Canada and London. Clearly, they need me there progressively and that is the reason I for the most part go there on visit. I had stunning encounters when I went out of the nation on visit. I went to around 14 urban areas in Europe and America.”
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of JonzTheMusic.com.ng, JonzTheMusic NG users Beware of Scammers!!

    Item Reviewed: I’m No Longer Signed To Starboy Records – L.A.X Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jonz
    Scroll to Top