728x90 AdSpace

  • Hot

    Tuesday, April 11, 2017

    Next Time You Put Words In My Mouth, I Will Find You – Davido Comes For Instablog



    War might just be brewing between Davido and top Instagram blogger, Instablog9ja, following a post by the latter few hours ago.

    Instablog, had shared the snap of a man identified as Tunji atl, who said he is not a fan of D’banj’s famous tweet to Wizkid: ”I am so proud of you @wizkidayo! Africa To The World!!!,” a post that got the attention of Davido, who reposted.



    Instbalog, reported this news on their IG page captioning the post:

    It is a fact that D’banj’s popular catchphrase, “Africa to the world,” is irritating – Davido

    This of course did not go down well with Davido, who took to the page to leave a comment, with many believing he pulled famous blogger, Linda Ikeji in the mix with is very obvious * comments at the end.

    Davido wrote:

    Davidoofficial Next time U put words in my mouth ! I will find you this babe ! This was never said by me I rather reposted it! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Nah only OBO u know! NEVER PUT UP THE POSITIVE STUFF ALWAYS THE NEGATIVE SHIT ! AND THIS ONE IS NOT EVEN TRUE! GOOD OR BAD DONT POST ME ON THIS STUPID BLOG! LIFELESS SHE GOAT WEY NO DEY SLEEP! UR OWN DEY COME ! BLOGGERS THAT LIE AND TALK SHIT DONT LAST ASK ***** ***** ??

    Giving the evidences presented, do you guys think Insttblog lied?
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of JonzTheMusic.com.ng, JonzTheMusic NG users Beware of Scammers!!

    Item Reviewed: Next Time You Put Words In My Mouth, I Will Find You – Davido Comes For Instablog Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jonz
    Scroll to Top