728x90 AdSpace

  • Hot

    Saturday, March 26, 2016

    I Want To Take Break From Music, So I Can Marry & Raise Kids – Banky W



    zzz























    The EME boss made the revelation in an interview with Channels Television’s Entertainment News.
    His words: “Living an artiste’s life does not lend itself to (kind of) working on a relationship. It’s tough. .
    It’s something that I actively (really) want to do, so I want to take some time off, after I’m done releasing this music and touring, I want to take some time off.

    Like I want to have some kids you know, get married, you know. Get married first and then have some kids.”…. although I gonna miss being at every celebrity’s marriage as a groomsman….
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of JonzTheMusic.com.ng, JonzTheMusic NG users Beware of Scammers!!

    Item Reviewed: I Want To Take Break From Music, So I Can Marry & Raise Kids – Banky W Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jonz
    Scroll to Top