728x90 AdSpace

  • Hot

    Friday, March 25, 2016

    MUSIC: Base One ft. Kayswitch – At It Again @iambaseone

    base one kayswitch at it again
    “It’s my birthday today and I’m so excited that I am infact giving away a million bucks, in kind!
     “It’s a very special birthday for me, as I reflect on all these many blessings. From the belief and acceptance by label, Aquila Records, to the massive love from my fans everywhere, and of course the media.
    “I want to celebrate this day with you all, and while a party will definitely not be able to contain us, I’m sure this new song will reach everyone. Do accept it as a gift on my birthday, from me to you.
    “It’s a brand new joint titled AT IT AGAIN, produced by the super-talented Xblaze, and it features DB Records’ very own, Kayswitch

     DOWNLOAD

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of JonzTheMusic.com.ng, JonzTheMusic NG users Beware of Scammers!!

    Item Reviewed: MUSIC: Base One ft. Kayswitch – At It Again @iambaseone Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Jonz
    Scroll to Top